White Label License
This White Label License Agreement ("White Label License") will become effective upon signing by both parties or by the issuance of payment by the licensing party to Lean Sigma Corporation. In this License Agreement, the party granting the right to use the licensed property will be "Lean Sigma Corporation” of 8017 Dell Dr. Harrisburg, North Carolina 28075 (referred to as Lean Sigma Corporation throughout this agreement). The paying party and licensee (“White Label License or White Label Licensee” in this agreement) will receive the right to use the licensed property. The parties agree as follows:
- GRANT OF LICENSE. Lean Sigma Corporation owns Lean Six Sigma training content such as PowerPoint files, eBooks, other materials, eLearning content, and online training and certification courses. For this license agreement, all Lean Six Sigma content accessible via leansigmacorporatioawn.com will be called “Courseware.” Also owned by Lean Sigma Corporation is an online training delivery system or Learning Management System called " LMS " at https://leansigmacorporation.com. In return for the licensing fees paid for this license agreement, Lean Sigma Corporation grants the White Label Licensee a limited, non-exclusive license to use its Courseware as outlined in this agreement. At no time may the White Label License assign or transfer licensing rights. Lean Sigma Corporation retains title and ownership of the Courseware and LMS.
- DISTRIBUTION AND RESALE RESTRICTIONS. A White Label Licensee may customize our content including branding effects. The Licensee can print and distrubute printed courseware. The White Label Licensee is permitted to sell, license, or electronically distribute the courseware or rebranded courseware from only its provided LMS at studysixsigma.com or from leansigmacorporation.com. Studetns or Customers of the White Label licensee can access all training resources from either of these sources. To acquire access, the White Label Licensee in partnership with Lean Sigma Corporation, can distribute registration keys to its students or customers. Registration keys control access to different assets in the LMS. Distributing and using these registration keys will grant the students or customers access to Lean Sigma Corporation Courseware and LMS. For this license, the Courseware may not be removed from leansigmacorporation.com and distributed or stored on any web server or file server for display or access by the White Label Licensee’s clients or customers. These distribution and resale restrictions may only be altered upon written permission from Lean Sigma Corporation.
Registration key pricing:
- Yellow Belt Registration: $250 (Online Certification Course Market Price: $595)
- Green Belt Registration: $300 (Online Certification Course Market Price: $795)
- Black Belt Registration: $350 (Online Certification Course Market Price: $995)
- MODIFICATIONS. The Courseware may be modified or changed at the licensee’s expense to meet the White Label Licensee’s specific training needs. Modifications to Lean Sigma Corporation branding is permitted. The White Label Licensee agrees that no modifications, including translations of the Courseware, alter the status of the Courseware as Lean Sigma Corporation property.
- WARRANTIES. Neither party makes any warranties concerning the use, sale, or transfer of the Courseware by the other party or any third party. The White Label Licensee accepts the product "AS IS." In no event will Lean Sigma Corporation be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages that are in any way related to the Courseware.
- TRANSFER OF RIGHTS. This License shall be binding on any successors of the parties. Neither party shall have the right to assign its interests in this Agreement to any other party unless the prior written consent of the other party is obtained.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This White Label License contains the parties' entire agreement, and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement, whether oral or written. This Agreement supersedes any prior written, oral, or implied agreements between the parties. Any payment or compensation by the Licensee will be considered an agreement by the Licensee to abide by the terms of this License.
- SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this license shall be held invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall remain valid and enforceable. Suppose a court finds that any provision of this license is invalid or unenforceable but that by limiting such provision, it will become valid or enforceable. Such provision shall be deemed written, construed, and enforced as limited.
- WAIVER OF CONTRACTUAL RIGHT. The failure of Lean Sigma Corporation to enforce any provision of this License shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of Lean Sigma Corporation’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
- CLIENT DISCLOSURE. The White Label Licensee agrees that Lean Sigma Corporation may publicly disclose that the White Label Licensee is a client of Lean Sigma Corporation and a consumer of its products. This disclosure may include references to your company or company logo on Lean Sigma Corporation’s website.
- AUDIT RIGHTS. Due to the electronic nature of the Courseware, this intellectual property cannot be “returned.” Upon termination of this license agreement, the Licensee agrees that at its own expense, Lean Sigma Corporation may conduct audits necessary to confirm that the Licensee no longer uses Lean Sigma Corporation courseware. The White Label Licensee also agrees to support and enable such audits up to 5 years after the termination of this license agreement.
- APPLICABLE LAW. The laws of the State of North Carolina shall govern this Agreement.
This White Label License Agreement was last updated on 1/11/2024.